The Palm Pavilion is a Clearwater Beach landmark. Begun in 1926, it is the oldest operating beach pavilion in the state of Florida.
The beautiful plant artwork contained on this website, as well as all other artwork found throughout the Palm Pavilion, was created by the exceptionally talented Lynne Parrish.
Landmark Clearwater Beach Restaurant Celebrates 90th Year
Palm Pavilion Seeks Memorabilia
Hamilton Family Celebrates 50th Year of Ownership